[Steppes] Costumes

Dana Busenbark danab-steppes at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 21 09:14:48 PDT 2008

Does anyone know where one can get a costume at a reasonable price?
Looking at the prices of some of the stuff at scarborough, that's a
bit out of my league, and I don't know if I have the time until later
this summer to put something together, and if I want to go to the
Warlords event, I'd like to have a costume for that.

I'm a plus size person, so it's a little harder finding something, but
I am not sure what I want yet. :( That's the problem. I did an
elizabethan last time, but I'm thinking something more Irish or Celtic
in origin this time.

Dana