[Steppes] Archery Practice for 4/20/08

rfknight2251 at aol.com rfknight2251 at aol.com
Sat Apr 19 19:57:06 PDT 2008

Greetings fellow archers,
I have a 'good news, bad news' sort of announcement for this practice, JUST FOR THIS PRACTICE!!!!.
Just for today, practice runs from 11:00 am to 12:30pm. Sorry about the short time, but I'm trying to make sure those people that want to go to the SMU demo, run into fewer time conflicts.
The regular stuff still applies:
Location is Eastfield College, next to the tennis courts, on Motley Dr.
Parking is at the Baptist church, across the street.
Bring chairs, drinks and snacks. If enough interest is shown, we'll shoot a Royal Round.
YIS
Sir Lasguaard
Steppes Archery Marshal