[Steppes] Dream? What Dream?

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 22 17:19:30 PDT 2008

To Lady Xue XianXian does Katheryn Cunningghame, Baroness of the Steppes send you salutations.

I know I have not seen you at an event recently, but I can tell you this.  We here in Steppes and its Cantons will do (and have done) our best to make newcomers feel welcome.

As to occasionally stirring up the pot by using by using the methods of " to urge, guilt, or goad", I would urge you to stay away from any negative language here on the Steppes, Glaslyn or Lindenwood list.  Make a passionate plea or challenge - but keep it respectful, kind and considerate.   If there is a specific incidence of a person from one of my groups being unkind, I would like to hear from you in private first.

I understand that all we can ever do is encourage one another, and do our best to work along side one another to see our realization of the dream come to life. My hope is that all of us will share what those ideas are and how we can help bring them to fruition.

Lady Xue XianXian, I hope to see you soon so that we can discuss any issues or concerns you might have.

Katheryn Cunningghame
Baroness of the Steppes
Lady Glaslyn and Lindenwood

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."- Ghandi