[Steppes] If you could do one thing....

Liz elizabet.peters at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 24 11:55:41 PDT 2008

I would have become a professional race car driver (as opposed to the amateur I was) when I had the opportunity to do so.

  YIS,
  Lady Fionnghuala the Fair "Nuala" and/or Liz and/or my evil twin, Cedric
  “Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.” ~ Oscar Wilde ~

Fiona of Caislean Ghriaire <danab-steppes at earthlink.net> wrote:  If you could do one thing with the rest of your life, different from what you're doing work related now, what would it be and why? :)    *just tries to start a discussion to start one :)*     Dana Busenbark     aka. Fiona of Caislean Ghriaire     Society for the Creative Anachronism