[Steppes] If you could do one thing....

Regan Caimbeul regan.caimbeul at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 12:05:14 PDT 2008

Good question, Fiona!

My dream career is still to travel the world and get paid for
it-coordinating study abroad or student exchange programs, or work in
international business where I can keep up with my foreign languages (which
have gotten really rusty.  *sigh*).
Had I followed my dream from Elementary through High School, it would have
been to work in Mission Control for NASA, or be the first woman to walk on
the moon.  (Of course, the Air Force Academy had to turn me down the first
time I applied, and dash those dreams...*sigh*)

Regan
On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 8:52 PM, Fiona of Caislean Ghriaire <
danab-steppes at earthlink.net> wrote:

> If you could do one thing with the rest of your life, different from
> what you're doing work related now, what would it be and why? :)
>
> *just tries to start a discussion to start one :)*
>
> Dana Busenbark
> aka. Fiona of Caislean Ghriaire
> Society for the Creative Anachronism

If everything happened when and how we wanted, then nothing would be worth
waiting for...