[Steppes] If you could do one thing....

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Thu Apr 24 12:12:55 PDT 2008

It's not something I would change, it's actually two things that I did
in the past that will affect something that may happen in the future...

Many years ago a flustered Super Wal-Mart checkout girl accidently tried
to give me a one hundred dollar bill as change instead of the one dollar
bill she owed me.  I gave it back.  This flustered her even worse and
she tried to give back the twenty I had originally paid with.  I gave
that back.  Eventually we got it right and I left.

A few years ago, while getting breakfast at Dairy Palace in Canton at
Steppes Warlord, I spotted what looked like a bundle of trash paper
laying on the floor under a table.  I walked over with a bit of trash of
my own to toss away and picked it up, intending to toss it as well, when
I realized it was a wad of chash.  It turned out to be a bundle of
eleven one hundred dollar bills that the manager had dropped the night
before when he went to deposit the day's reciepts.  I gave it back.

I have made a Promise With God that no matter what the circumstances
are, no matter how much it turns out to be, that the THIRD time it
happens, I AM

KEEPING IT.

Alaric