[Steppes] Populace locations-map included

Regan Caimbeul regan.caimbeul at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 14:11:45 PDT 2008

Hi again.

I just went through the business meeting notes, and populace was scheduled
for the entire year in either January (first 6 months) or February (the rest
of the year was scheduled).  Three people have "double dipped" and if I
remember it was by choice when we were scheduling.  (I remember that 2007
was difficult to schedule.)  I could be wrong and I don't wish to put words
in anyone's mouth, but I am just going from what I remember from the meeting
and that the dates went pretty fast.

Looking at the schedule for the 2008, we have Garland (x2), Irving (x1),
Duncanville (x1), Richardson (x2), Wylie (x2), Dallas/mesquite (x2),
McKinney, and Denton-ish.  I just mapped it out.  Looks like a good mix too
me.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&saddr=wylie,+tx&daddr=1529+Bosque+Dr,+Garland,+TX+75040+to:7135+Vinland+St.,+Dallas,+TX+75227-1829+to:mckinney,+tx+to:duncanville,+tx+to:Irving,+tx+to:aubrey,+tx+to:Richardson,+tx&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&sll=32.97454,-96.812105&sspn=1.142849,1.757813&ie=UTF8&z=9

Faelan and I are (as some people have said) "in friggin' Oklahoma" and I'm
pretty sure that we've made it to just about of the populace meetings this
year, except Duncanville, because of the distance and the time it would take
to get there after work.

 On that note-I know a couple of new-comers had come to me to ask how they
could host a populace, and I told them to contact Her Excellency and
Dietrich about possibly next year, since the entire year had been scheduled.
(so if you want to host next year-Please contact them!)

Thanks for the bandwidth.

Regan

*Snip*

 as far as moving it to someones home....we have a hard enough time getting