[Steppes] Artisan on Saturday

Fiona the Needleworker danab-steppes at tx.rr.com
Sun Aug 10 06:16:59 PDT 2008

I am going to try to finish a piece for artisan on Saturday. I'm not
certain I will be able to attend, as I may have to travel to Phoenix.
My parents were in an auto accident last night and as I write this,
dad is in surgery due to bleeding in his brain. With medications he's
on due to a failing bypass graft from earlier this year, they had to
do surgery right away.

Thankfully they got the bastard that hit them and then took off. The
cops found an open container in the car and suspect he was
intoxicated. The cop told my parents they're going to throw the book
at him. They don't condone hit and run.

My parents are very lucky they were in Dad's convertible, as that's
probably the one thing that saved them. This happened at 8pm their
time  last night, and I found out at 3:15am their time.

So what I'm looking for is to see if I can get the items done that I
wish to have entered, could someone take them for me? I found a skirt
and top that I am thinking I want to have entered, and I'm going to
try to finish a cross-stitching piece. If I do not go to Phoenix, I
will try to be there for it. :)

Sincerely,
Fiona/Dana