[Steppes] Archery Practice for 08/10/08

William Black Dragon hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 10 04:59:46 PDT 2008

Good gentles,

I regret to say I'm going to have to make up some lost time
on the job, so I will not be able to make it out to the
archery range today.

Have a great time, keep hydrated, shoot lots of arrows &
we'll be looking forward to seeing most of you at Steppes
Artisan next weekend.

Regards,

Ironwyrm

PS: Please start thinking about what you might be
interested doing or working on at our coming Steppes
Bowyer's & Fletcher's Guild meeting so we may be better
prepared to assist you.  Let us know at steppesbowyersand
fletchersguild at yahoogroups.com.  Thanks and have fun today!