[Steppes] testing out new features on the website

Don Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Tue Aug 19 09:01:37 PDT 2008

If y'all get a chance... I've been playing around with some additional
toys for the website (since now that Artisan is over I have a lot more
free time O.o ).

There's a poll, a forum, and a book (where we can collaborate on a
topic - I chose "the history of the Steppes" so if you have a story to
tell, please do). You may have to log in (or create an ID) to be able
to see these features.

I can't guarantee that these new features will stay up there. It's
just experimental testing at this point... but the best way to find
out how well they work is to have some guinea pigs try them out.
Hello, guinea pigs. =)

Duncan