[Steppes] Steppes artisan and calender

lambdakennels1 at juno.com lambdakennels1 at juno.com
Wed Aug 20 12:10:15 PDT 2008

I do not know how far in advance Steppes Artisan is scheduled on the Kingdom calendar, so I will bring this up now.  This year, Artisan was only three weeks before Laurel's Prize Tourney.  Now, I know that some people who go to Artisan do not go to LPT, and vice versa, but by and large, the same people display and the many of the same people judge these two events.  Because there is only three weeks between them this year, I as an artisan do not have time to take the feedback I received from the judges and create anything new to reflect that feedback before LPT.  It would really help to have Steppes Artisan in June, or at least July, so that artisans can produce new works reflecting the feedback they receive there before LPT.  Thank you.

Lady Stephanie Lilburn (who had the wooden tools at the event)
Stephanie Smith, Ph.D
http://lambdafarm.mysite.com/
Owned by a Poodle and an Australian Cattle Dog
K5AMK