[Steppes] Opinions/Discussions Wanted On Subject of Moving Business Meeting To A New Day

shark shark75080 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 5 20:48:27 PDT 2008

I would be open to moving business meeting, although, depending on what night it ends up on, I might not be able to attend- as I'm sure would be the case for some folks no matter what night it's on.

Let's find out what they are doing at this practice to make it work so well and bottle it so we can drink it at business meeting!!!    Just kidding :)

One idea would be to list some dates that are open on the Steppes calendar, then let the current officers have first pick of what nights they could participate. It would be great if all of the officers/deputies could settle on a couple of choices. In my opinion, they should be the first priority since they are currently running stuff for us. Then the rest of us could vote on the one that's best for us and the majority would win... just an idea.

Later,
Susanna Nightegale