[Steppes] Opinions/Discussions Wanted On Subject of Moving Business Meeting To A New Day

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 5 21:44:02 PDT 2008

At the chance of sounding like a moron, perhaps a different Friday night from Populace? If Friday's good for populace, why not Business meeting? I'm only saying it because Glaslyn did the same thing when I was there several years ago.

-Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel
None is deceived but he who trusts too much.