[Steppes] Business Meeting Discussion

Viviana Rowntree tinygypsylady at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 08:40:42 PDT 2008

As an Officer (or two), I will state, again, my position on the list.

1.  I will rearrange my yoga classes that are given for those in this barony
to fit this meeting because that is what I need to do.  I try to make every
meeting. Yes I have missed some but my report is typically in the Senschal
and our Lovely Baroness' hands prior to said meeting.  And I am working on
another deputy.

2.  I would love to change the locale because, while I love ethnic food, I
hate BAD ethnic food. *shrugs*

3.  Some say the fighters won't come.  I say, who says?  As I said last
night, I came to a business meeting and found them intriguing.  I stayed.
Before I knew it, I was an officer.  You TOO can help our Barony!  So please
do not say people WON'T attend because even ONE new person is someone to
help and bring fresh blood to our group.

Ya know, I might also point out another of ours did the same thing as I
did... and now she will be our Queen.

Last comment, I have heard... repeatedly, I might add, that we only have a
certain group that steps forward to help with events.  We WISH others
would.  Well... if we move the business meeting and make it more viable for
others to attend, aren't we, then, opening up the door for that
possibility?  No, everyone isn't going to always agree but life isn't about
that.  Life is about agreeing to DISAGREE and continue to work together.

My suggestion, why not start a poll on the list/yahoo group? Make it
managable to about 5 votes.  Let's see what that provides us.

--
Namaste,

Viviana

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile!!