[Steppes] Business Meeting Discussion

Sparhauk sparhauk at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 13:55:07 PDT 2008

Greetings!

I would like to attend the business meetings myself, instead of sending a
deputy.  I would like to have the opportunity to have input on things which
affect the fighting community as it relates to the Barony.  Last month, I
sent the loaner armor with my lovely lady, Grace, to the practice, and I
attended the Business Meeting.  This month, I did not have someone else that
I could send the armor with.  Also, since the Tuesday night chivalric
practice has been deemed "official" and it really requires my attendance to
make everything follow the rules.  (See earlier post by Morgan about the
transfer of loaner gear).

~Geoffrey Sparhauk