[Steppes] A Friendly Reminder from your Hospitaler

Vyolante de Oporto jasiwolf at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 09:55:57 PDT 2008

Greetings!
This discussion is looking like it could get heated really quickly and I
just wanted to take a moment to let everyone know that there are several new
comers to the list that a) wont understand the animosity and b) could be
turned off the SCA by this getting out of hand.
So please, take a moment to proof read your posts and make sure they are
friendly, on point, and clear in meaning so that our New Comers can better
understand what is going on in this barony, which is also theirs.
I haven't seen anything too bad yet, but wanted to give a friendly warning.
Thank you in advance,
Lady Vy