[Steppes] 12th night questions

Karen Calhoun kmcalhou at garlandisd.net
Wed Dec 3 14:11:54 PST 2008

Well, I decided to e-mail Tomas directly.  I couldn't see a reason for us bantering around misinformation and confusing questions...
I was able to confirm that ACCEPS is still open and will be accepting payments for site and feast through the 15th and site until the 30th.

Tomas responded very quickly to my questions; I would suggest that if you need further info, please do not hesitate to contact him.

Here is the reply I got from him earlier today about my other questions.

Best wishes,
Katya the Old

>>> "Primary Autocrat" <12thNightStewards at gmail.com> 12/3/2008 9:51 AM >>>
Hello,
 I am sorry someone is sending out misinformation. You did right by actually contacting the autocrat staff.  I have personally verified the  information on the website, the Blackstar Ad, and ACCEPS.  The only apparent discrepancy is between the Black Star and the website concerning site/hall closing time.  The Black Star represents the "we must have no one in the building or we pay a fine" time of 9pm while the site shows the "we are done, the event is over, lets all get to the revels" tim e of 8:30pm.  The website time is earlier to facilitate not having to pay a fine and risk losing money because of it.
  Concerning Fees ACCEPS is pre registration only so the fees they show are the dicounted fees while the Black Star Ad shows the non-discounted fees and mentions there are discounts for preregistration.  The website shows both and they all agree.
   Feast is being cooked for the number of people who pre reserve for it plus a very limited number (maybe 10) of day of purchases. I expect those limited spots to be gone pretty quickly day of so anyone who does not pre reserve feast should plan on bringing food for themselves as well.
   I have "pulled the belt tight" with this event in order to keep costs down. I hope people take advantage of the pre reserve price breaks and come have an incredible time.  This 12th Night is certainly not going to be your normal experience.

  Should you have any further questions please feel free to ask.

Sior Tomas
12th Night Autocrate