[Steppes] 12th night questions

AlKudsi at aol.com AlKudsi at aol.com
Wed Dec 3 22:00:59 PST 2008

There is also some information circulating about the fact that if you don't
pre-reserve feast, there won't be table space for you. That means no place to
sit and eat your own feast, if for some reason you can't reserve a feast or
can't eat the feast. Not a very nice thing to do, if true...

I would suggest that the 12th Night Stewards cross-post all available
information to the Steppes list, rather than expecting others to do it for them. I,
for one, was planning on merchanting, and haven't heard anything about that
yet, either. If we no feast to eat because only a very limited number of people
can GET feast, have no place to sit, eat our own food, socialize, and be with
our friends, and no merchanting, this limits our reasons to go. Add that to the
fewer hours available, and you have a pretty limited event.

Normally, I keep my nose and voice out of this type of discussion, but I've
autocrated Steppes 12th Night twice, myself, and find that the confusion about
information, the lack of information posted directly to the list of one of the
titular "hosts" of the event, and the lateness of the information being
posted rather indicative of communication problems. We need to resolve these
quickly to make the event not only enjoyable, but a truly joint event.

HL Saqra