[Steppes] 12th night questions

Annwn Shona lady.annwn at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 09:04:24 PST 2008

Ok, so I started the rant. I just want to apologize, I was rather frustrated
that things were not being answered or addressed, and no info on Steppes
list, and having to go to 2-3 different lists for any info. However, that
aside, I let my frustration hit the send button before my better judgment
allowed a change in action.

I should have emailed the stewards directly with my frustration.

I do hope we get more info on the Steppes side of things, though.

And as a side note, as the feat question and the question about differences
in listed prices been addressed yet?

-Annwn