[Steppes] 12th Night and Children

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Tue Dec 2 10:18:37 PST 2008

Alright all.  There appears to be an error somewhere so I am not sure the below information from the website is actually correct.  Hopefully at soem point the Autocrats will clarify what the fee structure is.

ACCEPS has the following:

Site (18 and over) - $ 8.00
Minor Site (ages 8 to 17) - $ 4.00
Child Site (ages 7 and under) - $ 0.00
FMAX - $35 (yikes!!)
Adult Feast (ages 8 and over) - $ 5.00
Chiild Feast	(ages 7 and under) - $ 4.00

The Website has:

Site Fees:
Adults PreReserved 	      $8
Adults not PreRez 	      $9
Ages 8-17 	      $4
Ages Under 8 	FREE
Family Maximum 	    $35 (again Yikes!!! :-) )

Feast Fees:
Adults Pre-Reserved 	      $5
Adults not PreRes 	      $7
Ages 8-17 	      $4
Childs feast only available by pre reservation.

Now the BlackStar (Which si the only true official announcement) has:
Feast by pre-reservation _ONLY_  - $5  (so does this mean no feast sold at door as the website indicates?)
Adult Site - $9
Children 8-17 - $4
Children 0-7 free
FMax - $35

Now the real question is which is correct?  Is there feast sold at the door?  Is there a feast discount for children and if so can it truly only be bought through ACCEPS and for what age range is it.