[Steppes] Completely OT, but may be of interest to some of our members....

shona haskins shonao at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 16:04:10 PST 2008

Please excuse the bandwidth, but a good friend of mine is in need of a few
models for the following:

If interested, message her on her page at:
www.myspace.com/shannontoy

What we need is three women, no tattoos, pale no sun goddesses. You will be
dancing in 1960's retro style bikinis doing the twist. I will be doing MUAH
and Wardrobe. bbGun Interactive Studio (Ben BrittPhotography) is the
videographer and Mack Stevens is the artist. If you can't handle Crass or
Off Color jokes need not apply. There will be locations shoots so days are
not set in stone. We have to get everyone together. Please email me if you
feel you can handle such a venture.
Thanks
Shannon Toy

--Annwn