[Steppes] Embroidery Lessons tonight

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 12:07:36 PST 2008

Embroidery lessons will be held tonight at 7:30 p.m., Monday,
February 11th at Serena's home (7135 Vinland St, Dallas TX 75227).

This is not a "guild" (ranks, structure, judging others' work).  It
is also not about producing specific projects -- my persona and your
persona may be more than a thousand years apart!

It's so that people who know embroidery stitch techniques can teach
those techniques to people who want to learn them.  Pretty simple,
eh?

If you already have some embroidery supplies, go ahead and bring
them.  I do have a limited supply of items for those who don't have
any already.

--Serena

Use your favorite online mapping gizmo to locate us at:

7135 Vinland St.
Dallas, TX  75227-1829

Take your best route to I-30 and Buckner.  Turn south on Buckner.
To avoid construction, pass Samuel Blvd.  Turn west (right) on
Clover Haven, the first right after Samuel.  Turn north (right) on
Freestone Circle, the first right.  Turn west (left) onto Vinland
St., the third street after you turn onto Freestone.  Please call
Serena at 214-663-2326 (cell) if you need further directions.

Allergy notice:  there is a cat residing at this home.