[Steppes] Open Library, this Wednesday night!

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 15:31:00 PST 2008

Dear folk of the Steppes,

Master Robin and Mistress Serena are pleased to host Open Library
Night this month on Wednesday, February 13th.  Library hours will be
7:00 p.m. to 11 p.m.

Come to read!  Come to research!  Come just to visit with friends!

We have an extensive collection of books, including:

fencing and military history,
facsimiles of period fencing manuals,
calligraphy & illumination,
costume & fashion,
embroidery,
history (specializing in English Renaissance and American
Revolution),
poetry,
science & mathematics,
fiction (mainly science fiction and fantasy),
heraldry,
some music and theatre (including Commedia),
legal history,
Classical and foreign languages,
a Latin Vulgate and a Greek New Testament,
and an Oxford English Dictionary.

The Annex contains the infamous Comic Book Fort, consisting of 24
long-boxes of comic books (mainly Marvel and DC, plus a complete
Elfquest), with an additional 50-100 collections and graphic novels
on the shelves.

We also have a near-complete collection of Black Stars, going back to
the first of the kingdom.

This is not a lending library, so bring note paper or your laptops.

(You do NOT need to bring pens.  We have LOTS of pens.)

--Serena

Use your favorite online mapping gizmo to locate us at:

7135 Vinland St.
Dallas, TX  75227-1829

214-663-2326 (Serena's cell)

Please be careful when crossing the construction zone around our
neighborhood -- the road is torn up, and if you're not careful,
your car will be, too.