[Steppes] OT - need help with paperwork

Quill gray.quill at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 03:42:34 PST 2008

Does anyone need an extra $50 in their pocket?

That's how much I will pay the person who can help me successfully organize
and implement a new filing system for my paperwork. It's mostly financial
stuff, and the huge majority of that (and indeed the non-financial stuff) is
related to my college. There are loans and disbursements and scholarships
and bills and paid notices and god knows what else, and I just can't handle
it. It's not a huge pile - two semesters worth, which between two people
with some diligence it shouldn't take more than a few hours (and if it does
take longer than expected I can pay more than $50, plus gas or whatever to
get you over here) - but it's more than I can wrap my brain around AND still
keep up with homework during the week and the other things on my mind. I
just really need some help, and it's like everyone told me before I got
here, "mommy and daddy aren't around to pick up the slack" for me. And I'm
about to have another crisis, so if anyone is good at organizing other
people's stuff, please drop me a line.

(Please, no silly jokes about how I'm paying money to have financial
paperwork sorted.)

Grateful for a lifeline,
Quill
mka: Aaron Barnes