[Steppes] linen fencing armor

Kelly Erickson elinthetimid at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 28 07:57:07 PST 2008

Will,

I have made linen fencing armor, although it was several years ago. It was a German dress, so probably not what you're looking for, but I was very pleased with it. I think I used 3 layers, but you should take a set of 3 and a set of 4 to your local marshall to get punch tested before you start your sewing. I used pretty heavy--weight linen that I got on Perth street for $6/yard.

Elin