[Steppes] linen fencing armor

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Thu Feb 28 08:55:17 PST 2008

As I understand it, two layers is usually sufficient for rapier armor
with 7 ounce linen, plus another layer in a shirt should be plenty.

ALSO, pick up a small swatch of fabric to be punch-tested FIRST, so you
know what you need before you spend lot of money and time making
something that won't pass.

Alaric