[Steppes] SCA & Dallas All-Con 2008

Eric Dickey dietrich.von.greyssen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 13:30:10 PST 2008

We wound up doing both (if memory serves me), although LDC was more of a
mini event than a demo.  This would be a full on demo, but if we do it as a
Barony, it would more than likely be very limited in scope becase of GW and
everyone going to it.

But it has to be a Baronial decision as to whether or not it is to be done.

Dietrich