[Steppes] SCA & Dallas All-Con 2008

alkudsi at aol.com alkudsi at aol.com
Tue Jan 22 13:42:10 PST 2008

Nope, a bunch of us did All-Con and had a blast.? Not everyone wants to or CAN make a 12-hour car trip to the War! We talked to a lot of good people, showed off our arts and sciences, did fighter demos inside (an interesting time), and some of us even taught short classes (I did mine on weaving).? I've already told Faelan I'm in for this year, as well...

HL Saqra