[Steppes] SCA & Dallas All-Con 2008

Regan Caimbeul regan.caimbeul at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 21:13:34 PST 2008

Hi all,

It seems that there is quite a bit of interest in having an SCA presence at
All-Con.  If the leadership of the Barony feels that we should do a Demo
there this year, we will need someone to coordinate it.  Faelan may not have
been clear, but he and I will not be able to attend the Con.  If there is
planning prior to the event, we will help out.  However, that weekend, my
Dad is coming into town from Ohio (I haven't seen him in over 2 years) and
we will be celebrating my grandparents' 55th Wedding Anniversary.  As Faelan
just put it, "We're BOOKED!"  :-)

I apologize for any confusion.  If you would like to coordinate this, please
contact me and/or Faelan off list.

Thanks!

Regan

> > >  I just got this from the All Con people. They're inviting us back
> this
> > >  year for their convention. Is there any interest in taking on this
> > demo?
> > >  We had a good turn out last year, and this year the con promises to
> be
> > >  bigger than it was last year. If nothing else, it was a good time had
> > by
> > >  all.
> > >
> > >  I don't want to leave this to the last minute. Any takers?
> > >
> > >  Faelan

If everything happened when and how we wanted it to, then nothing will be
worth waiting for...