[Steppes] While we are speaking of Demos

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Thu Jan 24 14:03:09 PST 2008

alkudsi at aol.com wrote:
>  On the topic of NTIF, has anyone volunteered to coordinate THAT demo? It's one of our most important demos of the year and it is fast approaching! ?

There will not be a NTIF demo this year.  Her Excellency did let them know some time back.

Officially at the moment the only demo in March is the Homeschool Demo.  I think we are in need of someone to handle it from the SCA side I think.  I may be wrong but I thought Klara was coordinating from the Home School association side.

There has been a lot of talk about All Con, but no official decision has been made that I am aware of.  I could be wrong though.  I am sure it will be a topic at tomorrow's populace meeting.

Alasdair