[Steppes] While we are speaking of Demos

alkudsi at aol.com alkudsi at aol.com
Thu Jan 24 15:16:14 PST 2008

Your Excellency,

It is my honor to serve the Barony.

It probably is my own fault for not attending meetings (I get my fill of them at work!) and therefore did?not realize that we were not participating at NTIF. I admit that I find myself surprised, however, that it hasn't been mentioned on the list. I also find myself surprised that we are NOT participating after so many years of being there, and of even winning the award for best cultural booth. If I were not already fully committed to a number of shifts as a volunteer, I would be happy to hand out flyers, but I'm afraid I'm?going to be too busy to do so.?Perhaps some of the others members of Steppes or Elfsea who normally participate in the demo will be willing, or one of our members who merchant at the event will lay some out.

Yours in service,

Honorable el-Sayyiddah Saqra al-Kudsi