[Steppes] Philosphy of tourny

fiacha5 at gmail.com fiacha5 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 09:30:22 PDT 2008

If your asking how the sca tourny is seen by our persona. We are very much a creative group.

Many heavy fighters believe that it is not their force of arms that wins the day but the imspirations whos favor they carry that gives them victory on the field.

Even kingdom to kingdom their are differences on how the lists are run and the traits a warrior must have to enter and to have victory.

We tend to be what we see as euro centrick as a society.   The difficulty in digging into a philisophical discussion is that philosophy is hard to keep in a box when you start playing with it.   Its hard to not step on toes or hurt feeling. Not to mention some people have as much interest as others would have in proper foot placement while marching proper pike formation. Both take hours of work to really get into and many people would rather do laundry than go through what they would see as torcher.

My persona would be most upset that the losers are still alive. I am haveing to understand cultural differences from my old kingdom to a new kingdom.

Maybe we can open a discussion page on the subject so we can get down and dirty on the subject will not driving our fellow steppions ?
Crazy?
Is their a platform you might like ?

Fiacha.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile