[Steppes] Philosphy of tourny

Xue XianXian angelinblackink at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 13 16:26:18 PDT 2008

Actually, I wasn't trying to get into a big hairy philosophical conversation about tourney, I was simply curious about how the history of each persona fits into the idea of a crown tourney.  But since you mentioned it it does sound very interesting.  I'm not sure about a platform...I DO know they make me taller but I'm sure that's not what you meant. ^_-  If you make it, we will come! lol  It WOULD be very neat-o to have a society-wide discussion on it just to see how very different we all are, though, wouldn't it?

Lady Yu Xue XianXian

Message: 4