[Steppes] OT: KOBUSHI drummers

Fiona the Needleworker danab-steppes at tx.rr.com
Thu Jul 31 14:42:50 PDT 2008

*** I am passing this on with the Kobushi Drummers permission. They
are an incredible drumming group. Mostly japanese drumming, but they
do other styles if I remember correctly. I thought folks who like
drumming and such might enjoy going to this. ***

You're welcome to pass the announcement on to other people.  (Of
course, please remember to include the date & time info that I left
out of the original!)

Thanks  -- Kent