[Steppes] How kings were made?

Xue XianXian angelinblackink at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 13 15:46:59 PDT 2008

Why I believe I'm referring to post-death Confucius on this particular subject.  It is difficult to figure out which texts were written by Master Kong and which are written by his followers due to the First Emperor's "burning the books and burying the scholars", which took a heavy toll on all things Confucian.  While I agree with you on the idea of my persona "from China" would be dreadfully confused, my persona "from Ansteorra" thinks nothing of it since we tend to ignore period "gender rules."  We do have a "funny way" about us, don't we? lol

Lady Yu Xue XianXian