[Steppes] How kings were made?

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 08:43:27 PDT 2008

Are you speaking of Confucius' rules prior to his death or after?

Because various women-oppressive rules in the Confucian tradition were developed hundreds of years after Confucius’s death by the Han-Confucians. So were many other things. Lots of add on's. After that, belief that all men are born equal was only applied to MEN.

Your persona would be very confused in the European traditions that the SCA is based off of. Thank God(s) we are creative!! :)

♫
Chiara Francesca