[Steppes] Woodworking Day

Liz Wilson ewilson618 at tx.rr.com
Fri Jun 20 09:45:10 PDT 2008

Just a reminder that we will be offering a woodworking day at our house NEXT
weekend on Sunday, June 29th starting at about 2 pm .
 Let my husband  Duncan know if you are coming !
 If f you need to come earlier due to fighter practice
or other commitments can probably accomodate that request.
Bring any type of woodworking project, or feel
free to come and learn how to use the lathe and make soemthing.  He does
have a new bandsaw (for Father's Day) and some extra copies of his
handout from King's College.  We live in Flower Mound at 2713 Pasadena Place.
 Duncan's email is rh.wilson at tx.rr.com or Robert.Wilson at phns.com.
His cell phone is 214-478-7894.

If someone can put this on the Elfsea, Glaslyn and Lindenwood lists,
I would greatly appreciate it.

Christianna Fergusson