[Steppes] Will not be at Populace tonight

Eric Dickey dietrich.von.greyssen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 10:44:45 PDT 2008

Unto the Good and Noble Gentles of the Barony of the Steppes does Dietrich
von Greyssen, Seneschal send greetings.

I am writing this to inform the populace that I will not be at populace
tonight.  Also, I will not be available until very late evening on Tuesday
the 24th.  My oldest daughter is having surgery that day and I will be at
the hospital with my wife for the day.

I apologize for not being there, but I need to attend to the family
tonight.  I will see all either before or at business meeting on the 1st.

In humble service to Her Excellency Katheryn and to the Barony,
Dietrich