[Steppes] Period Gamester's Gathering tonight

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Wed Jun 25 07:50:57 PDT 2008

Just a reminder that tonight from 7ish til 10ish, at our place, we will
be hosting the monthly period games night.

This month we'll focus more on simple 2 person games that would have
been played by crusaders in the 13th century: Fox and Geese, Alquerque,
Merels, and the like.

We'll also take a brief look at the latest translation of Alfonso X's
Book of Games from 1283.

Directions to our home can be found on the Steppes website.

Duncan Hepburn
Period Gaming Shark... I mean enthusiast