[Steppes] email change?

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Tue Jun 24 17:17:58 PDT 2008

Fionnghuala of Caislean Ghriaire <danab-steppes at earthlink.net> wrote:
>  How do we go about or who do we talk to in order to change our email
>  address for the mailing list?

I am responding to the list on this as it is always good to have a reminder ;-).

The lists ont he Ansteorra Server are all fairly self serv.  There are actually a couple different ways.  In my opinion thi is the bet way if you are just changing your email address.  Especially if you need to do more than one list.  Others may have a different preferred method.  None are wrong, just different.