[Steppes] archery practice 6-29

Karen Calhoun kmcalhou at garlandisd.net
Sat Jun 28 17:06:11 PDT 2008

We are indeed having archery practice on Sunday (barring any rain...).  The Marshal has deemed me suitable to run a practice and I'm excited and happy to do so.

We will be gathering at 10am at the Eastfield location.  Please bring water, sunscreen, chair, possibly a hat, your equipment and any munchies you would like to share.  Loaner gear will be available.  I would like to focus our efforts at the further distances with some serious practice at the 40yd line.  We will conclude our activities somewhere between 1 and 2.

As this is an unofficial practice, no scores can be submitted but practice makes perfect (or at least better than the practice before)!

See you there.

HLy Katya
Steppes Archery Marshal Deputy
Steppes Deputy Exchequer
Glaslyn's Keeper of the Flame (Archery)

Always the bride's maid, never the bride....