[Steppes] August 2, 2008 - Official, Unofficial Loo-Loo Luau Party

Dana Busenbark danab-steppes at tx.rr.com
Sat Jun 28 23:32:04 PDT 2008

I'd like to start getting an idea of how many people are anticipating
coming to this the weekend after the Crown Tourney. If you are
bringing a date/spouse/significant other/children, etc, I need to
know. If you drum and want to bring a drum with you, let me know that
as well. I have a doumbek drum that I'm going to bring over there.

I'd also like to start compiling a list of what people are going to
bring for the pot luck part. This way we can hopefully get a good
variety of stuff. I know I'm going to make a fruit salad. I like fruit
salad in the summer. :)

Let me know if you have any questions. I know I still need to get the
address and directions out to folks. I'm going to try to provide a
little map of where this party will be so that people will be able to
get to it easily. You will have to check in at the visitors center/
information center at the main entrance of campus to get parking
passes to park on campus for that day.

Sincerely,
Dana Busenbark