[Steppes] Happy Birthday to Katheryn

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 11:48:58 PDT 2008

For the love of GOD tell me you're talking about the LADY fencers in neon green speedos and halter tops...

My don shouldn't wear anything but pretty late period garb! I don't even want to see his ankles! =D Luv ya, Ingve! ^_^

By the way, Crandall, you have a thong in your heart? Did your surgeon leave it there? As that sort of thing is becoming more and more common these days.

-Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel
None is deceived but he who trusts too much.