[Steppes] Happy Birthday to Katheryn

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 11:55:08 PDT 2008

You are right, Ingve would not wear green.
Blue, maybe.

Never had surgery on my heart.
Head, three times, yes.
And a couple on the opposite end.
One on the arm. (That was for carrying my heart
on my sleeve.)

--- Chelsea Durham <baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> For the love of GOD tell me you're talking
> about the LADY fencers in neon green speedos
> and halter tops...
>
> My don shouldn't wear anything but pretty late
> period garb! I don't even want to see his
> ankles! =D Luv ya, Ingve! ^_^
>
> By the way, Crandall, you have a thong in your
> heart? Did your surgeon leave it there? As that
> sort of thing is becoming more and more common
> these days.
>
> -Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel
> None is deceived but he who trusts too much.
>

> > Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 11:08:07 -0700
> > From: crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
> > To: steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
> > Subject: Re: [Steppes] Happy Birthday to
> Katheryn
> >
> > Now I would not mind seeing many of the
> fencers
> > in neon green speedos and halter tops.
> > It is the images of the Centurions in those
> > outfits that would bother me. Well, maybe not
> one
> > or two of them.
> >
> > Crandall, Dirty Olde Phoole

One's sense of honor is the only thing that does not grow old, and the last pleasure, when one is worn out with age, is not, as the poet said, making money, but having the respect of one's fellow men.
-Thucydides