[Steppes] Unofficial party idea :-)

fiacha5 at gmail.com fiacha5 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 11:39:57 PDT 2008

Well lets have aplanning party the 21st. I have to work but will show if it starts early enough.
To plan the 26th one in july because well a lot of folks wont go that far. But wee wont be able to throw cathryn into the pool or eat gunthars food.  ( We could even ask the crowns unofficial permission to have any unofficial party). Shoot we might even get great news while at said party that one of ours won the tourny. ?????

Then do the bawdy pirates party and dance compititon on the augest 4th and invite our elfsee neighbors ??

That is if the collage hasnt run us off with pitch forks ????
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile