[Steppes] Unofficial party idea :-)

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 12:22:09 PDT 2008

I suspect she'll be at Crown, rooting for Gunthar. I will be rooting for Gunthar too, but probably from afar.

Emma

fiacha5 at gmail.com wrote: The saterday for the weekend of the 26th sounds like fun if there is nothing planned for under ahundred miles?  Lets have a party :-)

I ll pay half the 50.

Also i would ask everyone to bring a non sca friend or two. You all have one, that friend that friend that keeps dsaying sounds like fun but isnt sure about the funny clothes.

Is there a limit on the sight to numbers?

Also lets keep it a non official party. That way we could throw kathryn in the pool without getting into trouble ?
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile