[Steppes] Apologize to our Knight Marshal

Margarite McBridin sca at bmhanson.net
Wed Mar 5 13:43:22 PST 2008

Greetings to the fine Barony of the Steppes.

I had announced at business meeting (Feb and Mar) as well as Feb populace that Mike’s warrant was up in July.  This is not in fact the case.  His warrant is in fact up in Jan of 09.

To Mike, I apologize for this, it was a simple error.  I was mis-remembering your warranting because of your duties as deputy to Hrafn.  I thought, however erroneously, that you were warranted at the same Red Tape as I was in July of 06 .

I believe that the position of deputy Knight Marshal is still available for those who were looking to put in for this office.  Is that correct, Mike?

Again apologies to Mike and the office is NOT yet open for bids.

HL Margarite
Steppes Seneschal

Nothing is impossible, only mathematically improbable.