[Steppes] Prize Baskets

Jessica Smith jasiwolf at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 08:29:54 PST 2008

Greetings!
Here is what I will be looking for: (Qoutes of Kathryn's)
Warlord - heavy fighter stuff - anniversary items, duck tape etc
Queen of Love and Beauty - Heavy fighter's chick (or guy)
Girly stuff - jewelry etc
Champion - rapier stuff - you know what they like
Queen of Grace and Honor - Champion's chick or guy - girl stuff or whatever
Steppes Bard - cool bardic books, book bag etc
Steppes Archer - archery stuff and things

My suggestions -
Warlord - Rattan, maybe a cool piece of armor, other things a heavy fighter
might need to fix his kit.
Queen of Love and Beauty - Jewelry, maybe a game or a book like the Uppity
Women of Medieval Times (Is that the tittle? I'm at work, my copy is at
home), a fan, etc (think Fun and  useful things)
Champion - Rapier tips, Rust Eraser, Buckler, Fighting Cloak, etc
Queen of Grace and Honor - See Queen of love and Beauty
Steppes Bard - Can we get a leather book with blank pages in it? Maybe a
satchel to match to put it in? Pixie Light? A book on Songs or poetry in
Period
Steppes Archer - Lets go with a theme that the archer is going to defend us
in combat, A really nice pair of archer's gauntlets, some arrow/bolt tips
and supplys. Siloflex, etc. Quiver?

Things I haven't Included in my list because people have already volunteered
them!
Don Alraric is providing Knives for the Warlord and Champion
Lady Beah is going to make pouches

Thank you all!
Note - these lists are by no means complete nor will things not on the list
be rejected. Send me an email, let me know what you feel moved to provide
for those who would fight for us and defend of barony and lovely Baroness
and I will gladly work with you to get your items into the basket.

YIS,
Vyolante de Oporto
vyolantedeoporto at gmail.com