[Steppes] Populace 3/21

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 20 06:34:53 PDT 2008

Sir Lasguaard, my sister, Karen, and I would like to extend a welcome to all of you to come to our house for Populace this week. We will provide a few simple snacks, and as this is my little cheat of a birthday party for myself, a cake. If you desire anything else, including beverages, please bring it. I have been recovering from bronchitis/pneumonia this week, so won't have as much as I usually put out, but you are all still more than welcome to share our home.

Address:

210 S. Third Street
Wylie, TX 75098
972-429-8985 (We do let the answering machine screen calls, so please be patient.)

Please note that most of the map and direction generating net-tools, place us at the corner of 3rd St and Masters. We are actually on the northwest corner of 3rd St and Butler, a block further south.

We'll leave the light on fer ya.

Lyneya de Grey

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich