[Steppes] OT: Office Furniture

William Meriic wmeriic at tx.rr.com
Thu Mar 20 07:18:47 PDT 2008

Sorry for the bandwidth of this off-topic post but I was hoping for some
suggestions on good places to buy office furniture here in Dallas.

Specifically, I need a new office chair.  My current one decided it was very
unhappy with my manly stature and quit.  I did not expect much from a $100
Office Depot chair.  It served well for its price range.

Before I go back to the stereotypical office supply stores, are there any
good little secrets for reasonably priced high quality office chairs in the
Metroplex?

Thanks,

Will